CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great mom n pop shop and kind people. Its hard to find a shop you can trust and this is one of them. I've taken numerous vehicles here over the years and Steve knows his stuff. He also knows i can do a few things and will recommend certain things and require what's really required. that type of honesty is needed more in this world. you also get coupons mailed to you every so often....really helps!
I've used Weikel's a few times and each time the service and experience were beyond my expectations. Steve is a great guy and actually drove me to my residence on my first trip to his shop after finding out I shouldn't drive my vehicle any further until a repair takes place. Weikel's certainly does customer service and work on your vehicle the right way!!!